|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
19 members (geomo, pburke40, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, SkipperC, shieneehead, 6 invisible),
395
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4 |
“…….. I do not like a lot of change, we ate here when we got engaged, we ate here on our honeymoon, we eat there every time we visit, some things that are perfect should never change”
I recognize myself in the above!
I am enjoying all your posts. We drifted over to VG for the past couple of trips and your reports are making me miss STJ and almost regret my recent deposit on a VG villa for Feb.
$25 parking in Cruz Bay is blowing my mind.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|