Originally Posted by bernk
What do you fine salts think of this rough itinerary?

00 Tortola
01 Road Harbour > Norman Island
02 Norman Island > Peter Island
03 Peter Island > Cooper Island
04 Cooper Island > Great Camanoe
05 Great Camanoe > Guana Island
06 Guana Island > Jost Van Dyke
07 Jost Van Dyke > Great Thatch
08 Great Thatch > Road Harbour > Norman Island (picking up our friends and more provisions)
09 Norman Island > Salt Island > Cooper Island
10 Cooper Island > Anegada
11 Anegada
12 Anegada > North Sound
13 North Sound (testing)
14 North Sound
15 North Sound > Trellis Bay
16 (we depart from EIS, our friends stay another week)

Anything you would definitely change?

For Day 13 North Sound (testing) - How do you plan to get from North Sound to Spanish Town for the testing? You can taxi, but it would be minimum $60/round trip. I would recommend grabbing a ball or spot on the dock at Leverick and organizing a rental car (which will also be $60 and give you more flexibility to explore VG by land). The company will drop it off and pick it up for you from Leverick if you ask.

After picking up the rental car you can get tested first thing in the morning (opens at 9am I believe but it's always best to show up early), then hit The Baths by land. Go to Hog Heaven for lunch and back to the boat.

Or after lunch go to one of VG's incredible beaches (Savanah Bay or Spring Bay are two of my favorites). And then back to Spanish Town and CocoMaya for dinner - a really good tapas restaurant with an even better beach vibe.

Then the next day in North Sound you can cruise over to Saba Rock or Oil Nut Bay for a new location. Take the dinghy over to Prickly Pear for a beach day or out to Eustatia Reef for some snorkeling. You can also launch your kites from the beaches on Prickly Pear