Day 4 (I could stay here forever!)
Dh got up and made the coffee. I finally rambled downstairs before dh went for his beach walk and visit to Good Morning for goodies. Just love their almond croissant. Such a little luxury. Wish I could get anything half as good at home. Dd slept late today which was good. That means her little body has adjusted to island time. After having a great day just 2 days ago, we said why not Bikini Beach again today and during his walk dh saw Geoffrey already had our chairs and umbrella ready. We rolled in about 11am. The sea was a bit choppy today and again plenty of kite surfers. I would never be that brave but they are fun to watch especially the ones that flip and jump and do acrobatics. We had a wee sprinkle here and there and the wind was feeling it's oats. That said we had plenty of sun and sand to make sand castles. We again had our Carib beers and the lovely tapas (chicken spring rolls, cod fritters, and chicken gyoza) for lunch (the pic is after we had started to chow down, sorry). We let sand gravity really sink in today. I ended the day about 5 hours later with a Pina colada, my first of the trip actually, which always elicits at least one chorus of "Escape" from dh. Goofball! Geoffrey is a doll and gave us some comp passionfruit Ma Doudou shots and dd some passionfruit juice before we headed out. What a wonderful way to end the day. Dinner in tonight due to the ruckus of the Super Bowl which we don't give a rip about. I know, Southerners that don't watch football, we are weirdos. I made veal chops on cous cous with a Provencal sauce (sorry no pics) but yum! We accompanied this with a Loire red for dh and a white for me as the red is a touch gamey, a quality he enjoys and I do not. The obligatory Tom and Jerry and then sleep enveloped us.

Attached Files IMG_20220213_083305140_HDR.jpgIMG_20220213_083245955_HDR_2.jpgIMG_20220213_141313357.jpgIMG_20220213_173858562.jpgIMG_20220219_125513271_HDR (1).jpg

[Linked Image]