Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Have you contacted Jet Blue yet? You need to do so ASAP. I know Jet Blue has booked SOME people on AA, but they refused to do anything for me. They said it was because my trip was booked partially with points. You will have to call them and be on hold for a LONG time in order to get an answer, but that's your only option, other than just accepting a cancellation. Originally, I was on hold for about an hour and a half, then they said they couldn't help me, but perhaps the "interline group" could help me, so I went on hold with them for another half hour. Then they finally picked up, and first person said they couldn't help me, put me back on hold for another 20 minutes. Supervisor then came online and told me to scr*w off, basically. Cancelled and got my (absolutely f*cking worthless) Jet Blue miles back, along with some cash. I made the mistake when I originally booked it, to transfer points from AMEX to Jet Blue to make that trip happen. That will never happen again. I just hope that I will be able to use those Jet Blue points on AA at some point, because I will not be flying on Jet Blue ever again.

Thank you. I am in the same boat as you as I also transferred AMEX points to Jetblue for booking. So far no luck with Jetblue on the phone but I don't give up easy. I will try everyday until they appease me or arrest me. On a previous trip to SXM I had problems with Delta and was finally able to get it straightened out after emailing the CEO personally.