Carol the same thing happened to me. I booked directly with JB 4/25 Buffalo-Fort Lauderdale-SXM. Then 5/4 SXM-Fort Lauderdale-Buffalo. Great price, ok times, enough connection time. Added checked bags and selected seats. Easy. Did this 2/21. Then on 3/20 I get email stating one of our flights the 5/4 SXM to Fort Lauderdale has been cancelled. Over several days-more than 7 hours on the phone with 3 different people-around 3 hours live chat with 2 different people by 3/25 I think all is resolved. JB rebooked no price increase 5/4 SXM-JFK, then JFK-Buffalo. Able to print out pages with all the necessary info as to flight #s, times, seats, etc. However the confirmation code for our trip isn't accepted by the JB website if you want to view or manage your trip. I've been assured by JB not to worry but............. I had really hoped JB had got their act together. This is not our first bad experience with JB. Back in 2014 JB flight from Buffalo to JFK delayed. Ready to leave. Pilot came out to talk to us. Doors reopened to allow 9 pax on connecting flt. JKF to Aruba. Our connecting flight JFK with Asiana Airlines. We were heading to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Flight attendant told us not to worry all flights out of JFK delayed, cancelled due to storm that January 2014. Well our Asiana flt. was not delayed. Departed on time. We missed it because JB decided to reopen plane for those 9 pax. Domino effect. Long story short. It took us 4 days to get from Buffalo to SR, Cambodia!! I will not be able to relax until I get to SM on our 4/25 JB flights. Then come 5/4 I will worry until we arrive back home in Buffalo. Eventually I learned that route SXM-FLL is paused eff. 5/1. Would have been nice to know that when I was first booking my flight on 2/21.