Carol-I did do what Mikel suggested. See my response above to him. If I try to do that on my computer to JB it doesn't work even when I sign in with True Blue member #. On my IPhone I have the JB app and I can bring up flights when I enter my True Blue #. But this is what shows on my IPhone-I have one code for flights 4/25. States confirmed. Then a different code for flights 5/4 with statement that that itinerary or those flights have been cancelled. That's why I did another live chat on 3/24. I was told that the code for 5/4 was in error and that everything is under the first/original code I got when I first booked my flights. Another interesting thing. Reading on the Trip Advisor forums for SM or maybe it was Anguilla as we're going to do a day trip there from BP Ferry Terminal I saw a post regarding the US/CDC/JB attestation form you complete before boarding flight back to US. I went to that section JB website and put in my original conf. code and up came the form to be completed and it even had my name and my husband's name in the select box! Also our departure date of 5/4. So my code worked fine there. I think I'm going to do a lot of drinking when I get to SM!!!

Last edited by chris45ny; 03/28/2022 04:38 PM. Reason: Additional information