|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
10 members (FantasyFrank, Rumlover, lcote, caribfan, 706jim, JandIrene, Butch_n_Kelly, BHK, PandA, DandG),
389
guests, and
75
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2 |
It depends on what you deem is safe. We have had some entertaining/interesting visits to the Willy T on Sundays but if we feel uncomfortable we just leave. The last time we went my husband and adult children went to the Willy T and I stayed on the boat to do inventory. I had bottles of rum sitting on the table while I was in the process and all of a sudden I hear pounding music and an engine roar. One of the fast boats that was at the Willy T sped through the mooring field blaring music, no running lights on and caused such a wake that it rocked our catamaran so badly that it through the bottles off the table and across the salon, shattering them everywhere!
Sue s/v Ripple Leopard 42 ![[Linked Image]](https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20251225/e/sailing+around+Grenada/dt/-2/k/aadd/event.png) [/url]
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|