|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
12 members (DavidMartha, Susieville, caribmichael, BuffaloBob, JeanneB, SXMFOX, oeastcoast, BillDauterive, kaba, 3 invisible),
395
guests, and
43
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Tom..just love this. We all miss Nick and Monica dearly and the Poker Run was their wonderful, and most fun, brainchild.I would definitely be up for it if I could jump aboard someone's dinghy. The only thing I will say about the dates you mention..they coincide with Foxy's Catfight that some of us like to do too...It would be a shame if one had to choose between the two..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|