Yep, one has to constantly check themselves to be sure.

Still no notification. I have no problem with the change as it will make it much easier to make the connection. AA used to have two morning flights from DAY to CLT that would allow for the connection to SXM. I would always book the earliest flight as I would rather have the option for the later flight if there was a problem. I would rather sit in CLT for 2+ hours than take a chance on a 45-minute connection.

As of this morning, AA is showing just 3 daily flights from DAY to CLT. 6:44 am, 1:34 pm, and 5:15 pm. Delta only has one morning flight that would make the SXM connection. United is sometimes an option but just Sat. flights so the options are limited. AA was a better choice going to SXM (plus they gave me enough miles to book a one-way ticket after the fiasco from March of this year) and Delta on the return as I would have to overnight on AA for my travel day. It is not like flying from the NYC area with multiple airports and airline choices, along with non-stop flights.

The change is not the issue, it is the lack of notification but I have come to expect that.

J.D.