It is always confusing with the names on the east end. I'll be in a blue roof building just above the marina. There used to be a bar of sorts on the western edge between some of the blue roofed buildings. The red roof buildings are more on the beach before the Cove buildings. We use the beach in front of the red roofs, but stay in the blue roofs. It was always a long walk up the hill to a taxi.

I was thinking of using the bus system, as I recall it goes counterclockwise around island, and cost was $1 or something like that regardless of destination. Is this still kinda what is going on yet.

I didn't know there might be complications in taking a rental across on ferry, that is good to know. And I hate missing last auto ferry.

An alternative may be to rent for a week, skip a week, and on a skip a week - head to StJ and rent a car for a day of exploring.

Also good to know some rentals can't go off paved roads. I imagine I'd like to go off on gravel/dirt roads to get to some of the beaches on StJ.

A lot to cram for the trip. Packing for a month away is going to be interesting, so is all the back home prep for being away without mail, internet, phone. Still need to see if TMobile will work on StT or StJ.