I would not discount going to Anegada. It's a great ride up, and the difficulty of getting into the anchorage is, IMHO, overrated. It's our favorite island. Here's my suggested itinerary for 7 nights:

Day 1. Motor to North Sound, catch a ball or anchor at Saba Rock.

Day 2. Anegada. Lobster at the Wonky Dog

Day 3. Explore Anegada

Day 4. Guana Island, lunch and snorkel at Monkey Point, motor to Cane Garden Bay

Day 5. White Bay, JVD. Enjoy the Soggy Dollar Bar or Ivan's (my favorite). You can then either go over to West End to overnight and have dinner at Pusser's or see if you can get ball at Great Harbor.

Day 6. Explore Sandy Cay, then snorkel at Green Cay. You can then either catch a ball at Diamond Cay or motor to Little Harbor, overnight there and catch a taxi to Great Harbor. Check out Foxy's and have dinner at Corsair or Ali Baba.

Day 7. Motor past West End, motor up to the Indians or the Norman Island Caves and snorkel/lunch then overnight at the Bight on Norman Island.

Day 8. Motor back to Roadtown.

If you'll pm me, I can flesh this out a bit for you. You actually have a big advantage being on a power cat in that you can cover a lot more ground. I've chartered in the BVI 20+ times, so I can also make some alternative recommendations.

Last edited by Laserking; 02/14/2023 10:39 AM.

Doc