Originally Posted by Lexington14
Are you doing a sleep aboard the night before your charter? If you are you will enjoy being at Nanny Cay. Omar’s Dockside has great food/drinks and is very close to the VCY office. Peg Legs on the Beach is at the other end of Nanny Cay and also serves good food and drinks. There is also a pool - remember to bring your beach towels from the boat.

The little Riteway at Nanny Cay is well stocked but you should not assume you can do all your provisioning there. We use Riteway to order online and have the majority of provisions delivered. They will be placed on the boat for you and all perishables will be put in your refrigerator by the VCY staff. I’m a vegetarian and I’m pretty picky about produce so I take a taxi to Riteway in the morning and do the rest of the shopping while my husband is getting our boat ready. VCY staff is extremely helpful and will arrange for a taxi whenever you need one.

We have a power cat in charter with VCY (Sandpiper) and we will be in the BVI from 11/2 thru 11/19. If your dates overlap with ours you might see us on the dock, please stop by and say hi. Which cat are you chartering?

Lexington14, How did you like Sandpiper? We have that chartered for later this year?