Yesterday March 11, Traveled American NON STOP from SXM to PHL yesterday, Ugh - SXM reader board said go to gate 6, then moved us to 9, then back to 6, then on to gate 1.. outside loaded 1 bus but left the rest of us in the sun for awhile, but OK it's the Caribbean...got to the plane and then sat on the tarmack for over an hr and a half, then back to the gate because Pilot was over limit flying hours (I think due to SXM being SO unorganized) & they got message a rocket is being launched off Virginia coast & now we can't fly...finally pilot had enough time & approval to fly to Miami, there we had to deplane, do the customs thing and try to find where we go because it was never a connecting flight. AA communication was bad because we kept getting conflicting directions, get in line, scan passport and asked for our boarding pass - which we didn't have one! Was like a wild goose chase all over the huge Miami airport following ppl who's shirt I recognized from our flight. Finally made it to PHL at midnight (6 hrs later than orig schedule). I would love to help AA by telling them they just needed to have just 2 guides (front & back of line) to show us where to go as after running all over just to board the same plane (not sure why we had to get our luggage off only to put back on the same plane). The only reason we use AA is because the direct flight to SXM, otherwise I loath them.

Last edited by Charkey2; 03/12/2023 11:12 AM.