Spending 8 nights on JVD (1 nti Ali Babas and 7 nts The Hideout), checking out on May 2, flying home May 3 departing STT at 4:53pm, which gives us some flexibility on where to spend the night of the 2nd. Our room on JVD is not available to extend our stay another night so that's out. Looking at the following options, given most places don't allow single night bookings:

Emarald Beach Resort (STT) - originally planned to stay here but reviews have gotten really bad lately, including rats running across the bed and an employee shooting another employee at the restaurant a few months ago. I'm thinking hard pass on this. Let me know if I'm wrong.
Secret Harbour Beach Resort (STT) - looks nice, although close to $450 for one night
Westin St. John - also looks nice but $500 for one night and under construction.
Wyndham Tortola - Reasonable pricing, nice looking pool, long way from both ferries
Olga's Fancy (STT) - looks like a reasonable option but would love to still be on a beach if possible.
Maria's by the Sea (Tortola) - similar to Olga's, looks nice but doesn't scream vacation.
The Heritage Inn (Tortola) - reasonable price, great views, decent restaurant, pool, not sure about distance to ferry terminals
Ali Babas (JVD) - maybe we can convince them to let us do another single night booking? Just leaves us having to take two ferries to get back to our plane on departure day
Other options with availability - Sapphire Beach Resort near Red Hook or the following places on Tortola: Lighthouse Villas, Sugar Mill, Quitos, Longbay Beach, Sebastians

What would you do? Any other suggestions?

Last edited by LA_FadeAway; 03/21/2023 11:11 PM.