Originally Posted by skipdastraw
Will your accommodations on Jost just let you store your luggage after check out?
Everyone has preferences for what they would do in your situation. You have a great handle on the logistics of your situation. You just need to decide how you prefer to spend your last day, how much moving place to place you are willing to do, how much you are willing to spend and how much stress you are willing endure for some extra beach hours.
You will figure it out!

I'm sure we could store our luggage after checkout on JVD. Do you have any thoughts on the specific hotels I've mentioned?

Edit: I just held a room at Quitos in CGB for now. I have about a week or so to cancel if we come up with a better plan. I think this has what we need though, a super clean nice room on a nice beach with a restaurant/bar, lovely views, small pool if the swells are up, and lots of bars/restaurants nearby if we want to go for a quick bar hop. There will be 2 cruise ships in port but they'll be gone by late afternoon so we're not too worried about them. RTFF hasn't published their May schedule yet but I'm assuming they will have an 11:30 to CA that morning. If not, we can always take the West End to Red Hook if needed.

Last edited by LA_FadeAway; 03/22/2023 09:13 PM. Reason: additional info