You are struggling HARD with either just getting a place out of convenience and to lay your head or to feel as though you are extending your vacation. I am always of the extending vacation variety. I haven't been to Emerald in a few years but our last impression was that of convenience and adequacy, not of comfort and fun. The bar was crowded and there was no garbage management, making it smell like a frat house. We tried to relax on the beach but I became distracted by the disregard by guests for proper trash removal and started doing my own beach clean up. I picked up hundreds of drink straws before I gave up. The room was clean although we did have some issues with hot water. Breakfast the next day was fine. That was my experience. You get a convenient location, decent food, access to a bar and a beach prickled with straws and clueless vacationers. Is it "fine", yes. Will you feel like you are still on vacation, "no".
Bolongo would have been a good choice if they did one night.
Found this one- (sapphire isn't the most convenient location but overall only adds a few more travel minutes)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/484686...ession_id=p3_1679746699_BJgRn9XleajNjV0A