Well... if anybody asks me how the weather will be in June; July (or in any other single month) in Germany I would be able to give general information and recommendation because I live here. Surely I made some researches in in the internet but I thought that people living there will know the best. Seems that I have been wrong, because it seems to be a very difficult question.

Concerning the time difference; I don't know if you know that you can see the amount of the views of your post. So there were a lot of views. Additionally I have seen that many people answer to a post where someone announces that he/she has become a grandparent.

I see that this Website is a private communication method between some members and is not a portal for information exchange because it is toooooo hard for you to give an answer to a very simple question.

Wont come back again and disturb your private communication here. I am sorry.
And thanks to the ones who have tried to give an information anyway.

Originally Posted by boucharda
You could have bad weather anywhere you go but to predict it 3 months in advance won't work. We have gone at times that are not considered in the "rainy season" and got quite wet and, on the other side we have gone in September which is hurricane season and had great weather.

Do your homework and maybe look at historical weather and go with that but even then it could be totally different...and, as mentioned, remember the time difference as you posted around 4am USA time and I doubt too many were online then