We stayed at Guana Bay one time. I personally wouldn't recommend it. It's pretty isolated from anywhere, nothing in the immediate area other than residential. You have to drive about 10 minutes over the hill to get to P'burg, which is the closest restaurants, etc. I believe there are some nice villas up the hill there, but not really familiar with any of them. We stayed at Geo Villas, which was on the water, which was kind of a dump, at that time. I believe that area also has a tendency to suffer from sargassum. The beach is composed of small rocks, as I recall, not a really good beach. A lot of people use it for surfing, as there is often a big surf there. No chairs for rent or any other faciliities there, as of when we stayed there anyway.

No idea where Black Bay even is. Point Blanche Bay is of course the area close to the cruise ship pier. We stayed at a condo way above the cruise ship pier one time. Really nice views from up there, but it was a fair hike up the hill to get there. Can't remember the name of the complex, but the complex itself was nice.

Carol Hill