Stevo,

It's really your decision but FWIW if you feel confident I think she will sense that and as long as you discuss how you're going to moor/anchor ahead of time and you keep your cool even if things don't always go as expected, you'll be fine on your own. I started out almost single handing things and now my wife insists on catching the ball and lowering the anchor and cleating the dingy. There were a few "next time we will do it like this" moments the first few times but now it's second nature, almost! (I have to sneak around to double check things when she isn't looking)!

All of the little things matter, like "make sure there is a float on the mooring line" you're approaching, "make sure to get the lines under the safety line" and "make sure you cleat one end, run it through the line and then get it cleated to something before we drift away". As long as she knows what to expect before it happens you'll be fine. Don't forget, no shame in doing a go-around if things don't unfold as expected!

Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!