Bill_S said:
Lreserve said:

Truly unbelievable & the funny thing is, I asked her didn't you ask anyone sitting near you if they saw anything, she then told me there were different
people sitting there when she returned after her walk. I was wondering if someone not staying at the Club may have walked off with her belongings, I still feel Club O did not handle the situation well.

Lyn

This is a key sentence in this story... Did she look at the wristbands afixed to the frame of the lounger and see if she was at the correct chairs? If she REALLY was a overnight Club O guest (and you have to be staying at the resort in order to get Club O towels issued to you) then the beach boys would have fastened their two "wristbands" with the first 3 or 4 letters of their last names to the frame of the lounger for the duration of their stay.

The part of the story that the people on the nearby chairs were different when she returned just doesn't ring true...unless she (they?) got confused and went to the wrong chairs! Since the wrist bands are firmly affixed to the chairs for the duration of your stay, you tend to have the same neighbors every day!

Something does not quite ring true with this story.....IMHO...

Bill, I'm not going to argue with you whether my friend stayed at Club O or not, that is ridiculous.

You can believe & say what you want to say, her Club O towel was taken from her Club O lounge tagged chair. She was a guest at Club Orient for 5 evenings.

Our friend is not a detective, nor should she have to be while on vacation.

Lyn

Update:

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 22, 2015, at 8:29 AM,

Date: January 22, 2015 at 7:00:33 AM AST
To: L<la
Subject: Re: Towel

Hi Lyn,

They did not charge me for the towel. I think calling to report it as a theft may have helped.

Thanks again for getting me out on the town the other night! I had a great time. If you come up in May let's compare schedules we could probably arrange an overnight for you at my house at the beach if you want.

xo,

Sarah

* So I thinking she made a telephone call to management. Case solved.

* And perhaps when she returned to her tagged ClubO chair that afternoon, after her walk,the guests or non- guests must have left for the day, another couple, non-guest or guests sat next to her. She was alone. So to expect her to notice everyone sitting around her is rather silly, as mentioned she is quiet & was looking for 5 days of relaxation.

Sent from my iPad

Last edited by Lreserve; 01/22/2015 08:42 AM.