|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,024
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
14 members (Richie, ScottW, dj1094, 48ref, Sea_Skyman, NumberCruncher, toast, davidandsusannj, 6 invisible),
432
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826 |
Yep, two of Pouie Callwood's sons took over and are running it now. The older of the two boys (Ellis) is the one who looks most like his father. He's a DJ and always has music on. They are nice boys and I think they are going to try hard to reestablish what their dad built.
I wish them all the best. They are off to a good start.
I just noticed today when I passed by that they've painted the whole place in the last couple of weeks and have a new sign out front. I'll have to get some new pictures … again.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|