jboothe, I can go on a one week vacation and not check in at the office. But, my boss is a jerk (self employed with two companies) and I've got to stay in touch if I'm gone longer than a week. I'm a lot happier keeping up with email and I'm the first one up in the morning. I got away with only one work call during our recent two week trip thanks to email.

The router I bought was from the Digicel store. The price was as listed on their site, $159 for pre-paid option, $55 for 3GB - http://www.digicelbvi.com/en/phones/phones_list.php?manufacturer=28

I tried to get an old unlocked mifi to work with a mail order sim card, but never got it to behave. The guys at LIME store probably could have made it work, but we weren't taking a day to go by the store. Talking to their phone tech support, it sounded like they needed to do a quick setup on their side to for a device new to their network.

If you plan on stopping by the store to pickup a pre-paid sim card, make certain you call in advance to make certain they have what you want in stock. Mrsimcard.com worked fine for voice/text for my old unlocked iphone 4.

I haven't tried to get a cdma/gsm phone work on LIME or Digicel. I'd give them a call and ask. Their staff I've met in the stores for both companies are competent.

Cheers, RickG

S/V Echoes, 2003 Beneteau 423
Grenada