|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
|
|
|
10 members (shortcircuit, SAS, EllenL, lcote, davidandsusannj, WenBar, ChuckG, Kennys, 2 invisible),
426
guests, and
182
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#38702
02/08/2015 01:01 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125 |
I'm trying to figure out cash needs for our party of six next month. And I'm finding Google searching is giving me conflicting info. So ..... 1. Is there a departure tax from St. Thomas to Tortola going via ferry? If so how much? 2. Are there any fees checking into C&I in the BVI's? How much? 3. Departure tax from BVI's to St Thomas via ferry? (I think this is $20?) 4. Departure tax at St Thomas airport flying to the states? How much?
Thanks!! Julie
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|