Good day my fellow travelers!

I've been a regular visitor to SXM since 2008 (5 trips so far) and they've all involved either a friend or girlfriend. Now, as I'm now happily married with a lovely daughter, I'd like to bring the family to the island around Thanksgiving to get out of the cold USA for a week. I have some good flight options on JetBlue to consider

My previous stays have all been at apartments (mostly the Mount Vernon hotel condos), but since I'll be traveling with my wife and a 22-month old (that'll be her age when we visit), I'm thinking I'd like a proper hotel this time with some kid-friendly amenities and a little more "control" as my wife would say with regards to daily maid service, on-site activities etc. Also, my wife walks with a cane after an injury so a spot with easy access like a proper hotel would be helpful as opposed to the "rough" access with steps/hills to get in and out of Mount Vernon.

As I've been looking into the larger/expensive brand-name hotels (Westin, Sonesta, Riu, etc) where I see they have proper kids clubs, but the age minimum starts at 4 years old, so I started looking into other hotels that may not have kid programs, but kid-friendly amenities nonetheless like a crib or maybe even a pool or a safe play area.

So this is where I ask the experts of TTOL-SXM, as I'm looking for an under-$1000 price (7 night stay) in SXM, and I've narrowed it down to a few hotels that look promising:
1. Simpson Bay Resort & Marina
2. Flamingo Beach Resort
3. Festiva Atrium
4. Summit Resort

I'm wondering if anyone knows how these four hotels measure up to the kid-testing? I'll even hear suggestions outside of the list. Is there a post already related to this question?

I know some of the good kid-safe beaches and attractions to hit up thanks to previous postings and am looking into some occasional day-nanny service from http://www.stmaartennannies.com as well. Any nanny suggestions or reviews?

Thanks to everyone.