Our first trip to SXM we went to Pedro’s, our chairs were towards Club O and all was fine when a rain storm approached. We were slow to leave our chairs which put us sol on finding a chair under cover at Pedro’s. A waiter by the nickname of Buff in all the madness of everybody getting out of the rain found the time to get us two chairs and put us under the eve on the side where there was a dry spot. When a spot on a table opened up he made sure we got that spot. All the time the band was playing and was due for a break about the time the rain hit, but kept playing for a few hours longer as the party was rolling inside Pedro’s. We ate, had a few beers, and next thing I know Buff is buying us beer. The time he spent taking care of us, the kindness he showed, was just the beginning of many return trips to the island.

I am absolutely amazed by the way we have been treated on this island, amazed at who actually remembers us from trip to trip even though we might not have spent much money or time at their place.
T

I prefer the Isle seat