I'm in East End now (Tamarind Club).

I also have the ATT mifi device you all mention above. Here's what I've done after looking at the options.

I have an ATT Passport plan on my Nokia Windows phone (voice and 300mb data = $60). Voice is .50/minute so use this sparingly. I have 120mb on my mifi ($30).

Right now, I'm linked to Lime via my PassPort plan. I can also link via DigiCell service. If you are just checking email and such, those amounts of data are fine and you can reload if you bust the max. Problem is it is hard to tell when you actually do that. You will probably get an alert from ATT. If you call the international customer service, buy another block of mbs, they'll usually back date it to cover your overage. Keep in mind, texting incurs no charges. ISo, it's not bad.

I also have an unlocked iPhone with me. I'm going to the Digicell office today in RT to see what kind of plans I can get. I will have to buy a compatible mifi device to get data from them. I don't think I'm going to need it. Right now, I think I'm fine with ATT plus the passport plan. I wil update.