i don't necessarily agree with you. we go to sunset at least once every trip (over 20) for lunch. I always get a burger..my wife the chicken...and it has always been very good, consistent, and reasonably priced. Have not seen any decrease or ''going downhill''. Yes, it has gotten more crowded than the old days.....and when the ship traffic is there it maybe a zoo....but those are the days we purposely don't go.

As for Cheri's...they have had a steak on the menu for many years...cause that's what i used to order when going there. It has been at least 10 yeaars now since we were there last...and honestly, will probably be another 10 years if we ever return to it......same shtick show for years.......and just don't enjoy the noise there. Seeinga bunch of older gentleman now (the orginial group), dressed up in drag, and other crap, just doesn't do it for us anymore.....and occasionally they throw in a couple of newer songs...but in the most part it is the exact same routine they have done for well over twenty years. Time for a change.