Well it sort of ends up being both safety and a timing thing. People driving through the area know that it is congested so most will drive slow. They aren't in a hurry and understand the fascination with this location. But some are in a hurry to get from place to place and don't want to have to wait for loading, unloading or folks to get out of the way. The frustration can lead to safety issues. I honestly haven't heard of any mishaps since that girl who was hanging on the fence got blown into the taxi. But THAT is a whole different issue. With a bigger and better bar in the area there is no doubt going to be more traffic although I am hearing that some locals and regulars are starting to avoid the area because of issues with Alegria. I drive in LA and it is just as crazy there. Although I have a green light to turn left, pedestrians also have a walk light to cross. Crazy and dangerous! Cars and people don't mix well! We stay at BSV and the cars and people don't bother us. We just are very careful and patient. Hopefully the beach will be back soon as it is not really possible for most folks to walk the beach on those rocks.

[Linked Image]
[/url]