RetireSXM2022 said:
I swore I would never post on this forum again, BUT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY?????? Any of you would support and frequent SSBB when RAY SIDHOM and ALEGRIA will profit from it. Do your homework people and find out who is contributing to and will be profiting from the improvements.

This is the first time I have ever heard any connection at all between Alegria and Sunset Beach Bar. Can't say I ever even thought of it. The owners of Sunset have owned it for years....and I do not beleive that there is any relationship between them and the owners of Alegria. Personally, I have been frequenting Sunset for as long as we have owned our timeshare at LaPlage....and that is about TWENTY years before Alegria ever came into the picture. I enjoy the food, the drink, and the fun at Sunset for all these years....and have no reason to stop doing this. Oh, and yes....LOVE watching the planes come and go. Should we all stop going to Marty's Dream Bar also...which is right on Alegria property....and we sure know that Alegria doesnt own that bar...just the property it is located at. Should we make Marty lose his livliehood because of it's location.(Marty was there years before Alegria...and Marty is doing everything in his power to stay there with all the court cases against him).