|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
23 members (CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, 6 invisible),
405
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850 |
My Kevin story. Use him a time or two and you too will have a story. A couple of years ago I called Kevin from Miami to confirm my flight. As usual he answered on the third ring. When I told him that all was as planned he said,"I'm on a boat fishing for halibut in Alaska but my buddy will be by the flag pole". And he was. The end.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|