All,

Thanks for the very comprehensive and clear recommendations! I was a bit of two minds on Savannah Bay - most of the discussion on TTOL seems to be about driving over to it so think we will take Salica and Tradewind's counsel and add to a road trip around Virgin Gorda - and replace this with a night at Trellis Bay.

We will have shoreside A/C, Winterstale, so will look to contact Nick about a berth for our two nights planned at Leverick Bay. How soon is too soon to be speaking with him about that?

Salica's advice around Cooper Island mooring is well received also - will make it a weather dependent stop. Looks like it will busy in early March like I suspected, so early starts and early afternoon tie-ups. We had Diamond Cay marked as a likely overnight already, so glad to get confirmation from RickG on that.

We anchor regularly for lunch stops, and never (well, maybe not never) have any issues, but have not had the need/opportunity to anchor overnight. We do want to try some in the BVI clearly, to avoid some of the crowds. Where would you recommend as a best first overnight anchorage?

And thanks for the restaurant recommendations CottageGirl - we will be doing a mix of self-catering and eating out. We had just heard for the Sugar Mill and Bananakeet, so will give one of those a try, especially as I expect CGB will be one of our last stops.

Regards,

[Linked Image]