|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
14 members (Pete08, nevar37, GOTOSUN, triciatn, Wylie23, GettingThere, SXMScubaman, Caribman, mez, Dan&Roxanne, RickandJulie, Rumlover, 2 invisible),
396
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,321
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,321 |
I would guess that under most circumstances if you just told them ahead of time they'd be able to plan around it. Everywhere has been super busy lately & twice last week (or the week before, not sure) we had to hover outside the dock at a couple places until another boat left the slip.
If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a horrible warning.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|