Day 2: Jost - afternoon on White Bay - most likely 1 painkiller at Soggy Dollar just to show our crew, then either head to One Love or Ivan's (sadly we were disappointed with Soggy Dollar last trip) Little Harbour for the evening - maybe dinner at Sydney's. Or Great Harbour – restaurant recs besides Foxy’s?

[color:"red"]We ate at Harris' Place. Best meal of the trip.[/color]

Day 3: Marina Cay –with a stop on the way at Monkey Point for snorkeling. We've never stayed at Marina Cay and are looking forward to something different.

[color:"red"]There is some killer snorkeling right near the mooring field at Marina Cay too. Check it out. [/color]

Day 4: Virgin Gorda - stop at The Baths on the way. We HAVE to figure out a way to avoid the crowds there.

[color:"red"]Adjust your itinerary to be there on a day there are no Cruise Ships scheduled to be there. Also, just got back and I have to admit, unless the flag is Green I would just taxi from Leverick, forget that swim! It can be quite dangerous. [/color]

Day 5: Anegada – will rent a car [color:"red"] Rent a Jeep from Dean Wheatly, make sure to ask in advance for the top off. [/color]and visit Loblolly for snorkeling. Anyone been to Big Bamboo? We’ve been to Flash of Beauty the last few times, but again, want to try something new. Then to Cow Wreck for the afternoon. My favorite place. Dinner, of course, will be at Wonky Dog.

Day 7: Cooper – Any good snorkeling spots on the way from Virgin Gorda to Cooper? Of course, we’ll snorkel Cistern Point while we’re at Cooper. Love the little rum bar on shore.

[color:"red"]Aquarium, Fallen Jerusalem, order a copy of Franko's diving map. Has all the good snorkel spots listed. [/color]