We've been home for a week after spending three weeks at Orient beach. It was our 12th year to go to our favorite place. My opinion is it is not as much fun as it was before the change. We spent the first three days as Sun beach clubbed and enjoyed lunch there. Lunch for two was about $60 plus chairs and drinks, about $100 per day. On the fourth day they asked, "are you going to eat here if not I will not rent chairs to you". I don't know where that came from but he continued to say "I've been managing sun beach for 5 years and it has always been that way". We had always gotten chairs at Orange Fever and had the freedom to have our meals at Orange fever, Ethnic, Chez Leandra, Andy and Cheryl's and Sun Beach. I did take a cooler to Orange fever because I like to have a lot of ice in my drinks and my margaritas were better than theirs but always tipped heavy to make up for it. We spent the last two and a half weeks at Le String and had a good time. They were very nice and had great food with a good variety. I feel the atmosphere isn't nearly as relaxed (sand gravity) because of the extra pressure the vendors are facing. Nine months out of work and higher rent has taken its toll. It has always been a given but a return next year is a maybe for us.