Hello all! This is my first post in this forum, so let me start by thanking you for the wealth of information that I have aready received from your thoughtful posts. My wife and I are heading down in June with our two daughters (10 and 12) for our first bareboat adventure. We have traveled to St. John annually as a family trip and aleady have so many cherrished memories. On our last trip, we realized that most of the things we like to do are on the water, so after some discussion we decided to bareboat next (no captain). My uncle has had large offshore fishing boats for years, so I am comfortable driving the 38 powercat we are renting from MarineMax. We have also explored the BVI on private charters from St. John with Capt. Cleve (Local Flavor). He is the best by the way! My question for the forum requires you to put yourself in our shoes as an active family that likes a balance of fun family activities, snorkeling, partying and peaceful time with just the 4 of us. Beyond the norms for St. John day charters (Baths, bubbling pool, caves, indians, Jost), what are the must do's in the BVI? So far, the north sound, Guana, Cooper, and potentially Anegada are jumping out. I am trying to finalize a loose itenerary, so if you have must do's and top anchorages, I would enjoy your thoughts on both. We also tend to prefer less formal dining at places that have really good food. Thank you in advance for your replies!