I've revised the planning thanks to the great suggestions from everyone on here.

Day 3- Go from Cooper Island to Leverick Bay stopping along the way to Fallen Jerusalem. I emailed Nick and he already has a slip and a car reserved for us. We will do a little exploring by car that afternoon and have drinks and dinner at Leverick Bay.

Day 4- Head to the Baths first thing in the AM, explore the south part of the Island, have lunch at Hogs Heaven, return to the boat and head over to Moor at Saba Rock.

Day 5- Head up to Anegada and explore the island with dinner at Cow Wreck. Or Stay in the North Sound and explore the area a little more depending on what the rest of the group wants to do.

Day 6- Head to CGB stopping along the way at Monkey Point for snorkeling.

Day 7- Head to White Bay stopping at Sandy Spit along the way. Have pain killers at soggy bar.

Day 8- Return boat to Moorings and catch the ferry over to St Thomas. We don't fly out till the next day so we don't have to rush and can take our time.

I know it's a lot to fit in, but since we have a Power Cat it will make transit times fast. Can't wait to go and thanks for all the help in the planning. I'm sure some of this will be subject to change when we get down there. I already have all my routes planned on Garmin Bluecharts on my Ipad so I have a pretty good idea of transit times. Thanks again for the help and feel free to give more suggestions as my planning will be refined over the next two months.