Hello everyone. I found this forum several weeks ago and have been spending a lot of time on it planning my upcoming bareboat in mid June. You guys are a great community and have been very helpful in my planning. I’ve got the first several days of basic planning down, and I am looking for some suggestions for the last several days.

This will be my first time chartering, but I did two trips as a teen with the Action Quest summer sailing program in the BVI and have wanted to go back since. I have about 30 years of offshore fishing and boating experience so I won't have a problem handling the boat.

This will be my Honeymoon trip. I’m surprising my Fiancé on where we are going, and that her best friend and her friend’s husband from college will be joining us.

I went with a Moorings PC 393 and am planning a counter clockwise trip. Here is what I have planned so far.
We are flying into STT on a Wednesday night and spending the night at Emerald Beach. We’ll catch the ferry over in the early afternoon, check in with the Moorings, and get provisioning. I’m planning on spending the night on the boat and getting an evening chart briefing so we can get going at first light.

Day 1- Head over to the Indians, and caves to snorkel. Spend the night at the Bight and hit Willie T’s up.

Day 2 – Go to the Rhone and Salt Island, anchor in Manchineel Bay and have dinner at Cooper Island Restaurant.

Day 3- Visit the Baths in the morning, then motor up to Levereck’s Bay Marinia to spend a night in a slip. Rent a Jeep and go to lunch at Hogs Heaven and explore Virgin Gorda.

Day 4- Snorkel in the North Sound somewhere and moor at Saba Rock.

Days 5-7 I don’t have planned yet, but I am leaning towards the North side of Tortola, CGB, Jost, Sandy Spit, etc.

I’ve considered Anegada, but I’m not sure if it is worth the trip up there for one night. Might have to save Anegada for another trip. Definitely want to spend a night somewhere around Jost though. Any suggestions on what to do for the Days 5-7 and where to anchor overnight?

Thanks for the help, can’t wait to go.