We chartered a Voyage 520 a few years ago. It was our first time chartering a cat and we have since chartered a Lagoon and a Fountaine Pajot. In my opinion the Voyage offered better performance and was more responsive both under sail and under power. The tradeoff is that it might not have quite the creature comforts that the big three offer. Don't get me wrong, they are plenty comfortable and well outfitted, you just won't find a flybridge or a forward cockpit on a Voyage if those kind of things are important to you and your crew. Personally, I would prefer to charter a Voyage over any of the other boats I've been on. As a matter of fact, I was just looking at the Voyage website yesterday with thoughts of a Winter or Spring 2017 charter. I'd love to get some time on one of the new 480s.

Also, as others have said, the location of the base is nice with a Pussers right next door and groceries just a few doors down. The staff is also very personable and they do a great job keeping their boats in top condition.

Matt