Voyage does a good job at the base level in the BVI. They have a good staff and take care of the customer. To suggest however the owners have been happy is not quite the case. I was the third owner to remove his boat from the fleet. In the 3.5 years my boat was in the shared revenue program I was not paid a single payment that was on time. Most were months behind. The payments were also pennies on the dollar compared to what they put out in the prospectus despite my boat bettering the net income goals and weeks of charter. In general the only answer I got from them is that times were hard and the wire transfer must have gotten lost.
Having posted those negatives one of the owners came in as a white night and purchased a large chunk of the company and it is my understanding that they are no longer owned by Voyage Yachts but are now a independent company. The big issues for owners were with the South African arm of the company.
I am coming up on the first year of ownership with a Moorings cat and it will have generated more revenue to me then the entire 3.5 year period I had a cat in shared revenue with Voyage. In fact it will better the Voyage number by about almost 60%. That's a 1 year verses 3.5 year comparison!
G