Happy Sunday! We are leaving in 9 days and I feel fairly prepared for our family's 1st bareboat charter. However, I realize that there is much that we will simply have to experience. I have a few final questions.

1. I am struggling with a day where we leave Maho in St. John and attempt to make it to a good launching point for the Baths early the next morning. We have a power cat, but my wife would like to eat lunch at the Bight and I would like to see Deadman's Bay on Peter. If we leave Maho early, do you think there is any way to get to Sopers (customs), eat lunch at the Bight, spend a few hours at Deadman's and then find a ball at Cooper? It would definitely be our busiest day, but I am trying to knock off a few things on this passage since we will not be in this area again on our trip. By the way, this would be a Sunday night, so I am hoping Cooper will be less crowded. My concern is that we want to enjoy places, not race around. I could skip Deadman's and go straight to Cooper if the beach is just as nice. Deadman's looks like our kind of beach though. Thoughts?

2. The day we go to the Baths, I hope to arrive early and then take the dinghy up to Spring Bay and Little Trunk. Will someone please confirm that these beaches are reachable by dinghy? We would then motor up the North Sound for the afternoon and night.

3. We plan to stay in the North Sound three nights and want to eat dinner at Coco Maya. Should I rent a car from Nick for this or taxi to and from?

4. We plan to spend a day on Anegada and a veteran charter captain has said to just go to Cow Wreck for the day by taxi instead of renting a car to hit Cow Wreck and Loblolly. My wife and I will be with our 10 and 12 year old daughters. Our thought is to hit Cow Wreck and either eat there or come back toward the boat for dinner. What do you think? Where would be the best place to each with our girls (good food in a more relaxed setting would be best)?

I realize this is a lot. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide! We will be there from June 14th though the 25th. If you see an ECU Pirates flag on a 38' TMM power cat, come say hello.

Steve