I may be the lone wolf on the board but I have a few differences of opinion while also agreeing to a large degree with the generalities of the posts from other members regarding not being too rigid with your schedule and pummeling your crew with long days on the water.

1. I have made the trek from Soper's to JVD, Bubbly Pool, and back to Cooper's sailing so I think you can leave Maho, get to Soper's, eat at the Bight or Deadman's (probably not stopping at both; the beach at Cooper's is just as nice at Deadman's), and make it work as long as long as you (and crew) understand it will be a long day. I don't mind doing this one day of the trip as long as it eases your transits and timing for future days in some regard. But, like the others, this would not be a fun pace to keep up and likely would lead to a mutinous crew if more than one day. I also warn the crew ahead of time and make them well aware of the hard and lengthy day while trying to help them see the overall benefit for later.

I also think you could stay at Great Harbor on Peter instead of going to Cooper if your time and crew are running thin as a back-up plan. Not too much farther to make the Baths from Peter than from Cooper with a Power Cat.

2. I have done the Baths's both ways and I still love swimming in from the bottom more personally as long as your crew are capable swimmers. My 12 and 15 year old like it better as well but to each his own. Love walking up the Top, seeing the view, jumping in the pool, and grabbing a drink and lunch.

However, if you are going to be in North Sound for 3 days then it probably does make sense to rent the car. Make sure you can drive a stick cause that will likely be what you get and the views are indeed very cool and worth seeing.

3. Nick is definitely the best hook up for VG regarding taxis et al.

4. Can't speak to the food at Cow Wreck or Loblolly. I do agree that hitting both of these in a day dosen't really get you much extra benefit, unless you just get there super early. The Anegada Beach Club is a great place to hang with the kids as well and has a pool and volleyball court. Snorkeling not as good there though. Dinner on the boat is fine but if you have the money, the Wonky Dog does have excellent food.

Just thought I would provide a different perspective though I don't disagree with what others have posted.

Cruzdoc