|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 367
Joined: March 2005
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25 |
Does anyone know if the lockers at the Baths are still intact? We usually put our snorkel gear in those while we are exploring.
Thanks, Ken
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 17 |
Ken, we just returned from VG last week and the lockers were still there. The Poor Man's Bar was still there as well, but the overhead shade area was gone.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25 |
Thanks. When I go there I purchase tokens for the next trip as sometimes we get ashore before the bar is even open. So I'll make sure I bring the tokens.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|