Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
13 members (Murdock, Car4, luvtotravel, Don_and_Linda, Rumlover, SarahJane, SharonfromSXM, JeanneB, Wylie23, sxm_addict, GettingThere, Pltraveler, 1 invisible), 416 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#159547 04/24/2018 08:51 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
biminis Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
Does anyone know if the lockers at the Baths are still intact? We usually put our snorkel gear in those while we are exploring.

Thanks,
Ken

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
T
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
Ken, we just returned from VG last week and the lockers were still there. The Poor Man's Bar was still there as well, but the overhead shade area was gone.

twii #159587 04/24/2018 03:01 PM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
biminis Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
Thanks. When I go there I purchase tokens for the next trip as sometimes we get ashore before the bar is even open. So I'll make sure I bring the tokens.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5