Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
14 members (marisol, rab, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, goose4793, Rover, patentshark, SXMScubaman, Kennys, BELLEAMI, anet_scot, NumberCruncher, 2 invisible), 348 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#159547 04/24/2018 08:51 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
biminis Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
Does anyone know if the lockers at the Baths are still intact? We usually put our snorkel gear in those while we are exploring.

Thanks,
Ken

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
T
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
Ken, we just returned from VG last week and the lockers were still there. The Poor Man's Bar was still there as well, but the overhead shade area was gone.

twii #159587 04/24/2018 03:01 PM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
biminis Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 25
Thanks. When I go there I purchase tokens for the next trip as sometimes we get ashore before the bar is even open. So I'll make sure I bring the tokens.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5