|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
16 members (Fletch, MrTim-BTV, Lady Di, Naxos, SXMScubaman, Linas, timnboston, snmhanson, NumberCruncher, Kennys, Caribob, 5 invisible),
398
guests, and
103
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 483
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 483 |
I know this isn’t BVI specific, but I wanted to post this to some similar minded TTOL folks. I’m signed up to sail on Andy and Mia’s Swan 48 in April. The leg is from Puerto Rico to Key West. 1100 miles over two weeks and two berths available at the time of this posting. Super excited about it and would love to have some other TTOL folks on board to chat along the way. DM me if you happen to sign up! https://www.59-north.com/passage-calendar/2019-san-juan-key-west-isbjorn
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 17 |
What an awesome experience that will be! I've been following Andy's podcasts and it would be amazing to sail with him and Mia sometime. Enjoy!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571 Likes: 12
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571 Likes: 12 |
The names, Andy and Mia, sounded familiar. I read through the link and yep! they coordinated the ARC Caribbean/ARC Bahama trip I participated in a few years ago. They were well organized, thorough and just nice people...you will have a wonderful trip!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003 |
I know this isn’t BVI specific, but I wanted to post this to some similar minded TTOL folks. I’m signed up to sail on Andy and Mia’s Swan 48 in April. The leg is from Puerto Rico to Key West. 1100 miles over two weeks and two berths available at the time of this posting. Super excited about it and would love to have some other TTOL folks on board to chat along the way. DM me if you happen to sign up! https://www.59-north.com/passage-calendar/2019-san-juan-key-west-isbjornGoing to the SE and East coast without stopping is an interesting trip to tell people you stayed offshore for a few days but It’s much more fun to island hop and do Dominican Republic, Caicos and the Bahamas chain.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|