Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
Todd
Todd
Vancouver, WA
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
11 members (anet_scot, dandemiller, bran, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 2Travelers, jazzgal, 3 invisible), 438 guests, and 363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#203379 08/28/2019 02:57 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 48
P
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
P
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 48
I understand this hotel is actually in the airport in SJU in Terminal D. I'm leaving on a cruise from SJU this Sunday and am wondering if I should come in a day earlier and stay in the airport hotel. Since it may be raining, can you walk from the hotel to Terminal B (Delta) indoors, or do you have to get out in the weather to change terminals? How long does it take to walk from D to B?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 144
T
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 144
P Warrick

If you are on a cruise departing Sunday then I guess as is you are flying in on Saturday.
And wondering should you come in on Friday.

If I were you I would wait to see what's happening on the island.


Be the person your dog thinks you are 💫
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942
Likes: 2
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942
Likes: 2
If raining you can easily walk to the hotel entrance from any terminal without getting wet - there are protected and covered walkways. It takes only a few minutes to walk from the furthest point in any of the terminal concourses to the hotel.

Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 3
T
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 3
Why don’t you stay down by the cruise terminal?


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5