|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
|
|
|
9 members (jbutah, CarolinaSailor, Rumlover, Lucyann, KDE12603, johndana274, LAB57, CaribbeanSolSXM, 1 invisible),
515
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 48
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 48 |
I understand this hotel is actually in the airport in SJU in Terminal D. I'm leaving on a cruise from SJU this Sunday and am wondering if I should come in a day earlier and stay in the airport hotel. Since it may be raining, can you walk from the hotel to Terminal B (Delta) indoors, or do you have to get out in the weather to change terminals? How long does it take to walk from D to B?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 144
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 144 |
P Warrick
If you are on a cruise departing Sunday then I guess as is you are flying in on Saturday. And wondering should you come in on Friday.
If I were you I would wait to see what's happening on the island.
Be the person your dog thinks you are 💫
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 942 Likes: 2 |
If raining you can easily walk to the hotel entrance from any terminal without getting wet - there are protected and covered walkways. It takes only a few minutes to walk from the furthest point in any of the terminal concourses to the hotel.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3 |
Why don’t you stay down by the cruise terminal?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|