Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,102
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 25
RonDon 25
kim 23
erb923 21
GaKaye 21
mahokid 18
Member Spotlight
JohnB
JohnB
Bucks County PA
Posts: 721
Joined: January 2002
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
15 members (brag, anet_scot, JandIrene, IowaFarmer, Rover, Kennys, Jimgraham, christina, Jim_Laraine, 6 invisible), 600 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#246092 01/29/2021 07:17 PM
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 9
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 9
Cooper Island Beach Club posted that they will reopen on 2/11/21
Limited hours and only Thursdays to Sunday’s

One of my favorite bars in the BVI

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,901
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,901
Remembering lounging on a chaise at CIBC scritching Jasmine the Ridgeback behind her ears. Learned later from the bartender that Jazz ate people who touched her, anywhere, but particularly around her ears.

I, too, have fond memories of CIBC.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5