Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,099
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 26
RonDon 25
kim 23
erb923 22
GaKaye 21
mahokid 18
Member Spotlight
o2bnsxm
o2bnsxm
Louisiana
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
9 members (SXMNAN, christina, SXMScubaman, triciatn, 706jim, PrairieGirl, 3 invisible), 641 guests, and 228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#246092 01/29/2021 07:17 PM
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 9
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 9
Cooper Island Beach Club posted that they will reopen on 2/11/21
Limited hours and only Thursdays to Sunday’s

One of my favorite bars in the BVI

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,901
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,901
Remembering lounging on a chaise at CIBC scritching Jasmine the Ridgeback behind her ears. Learned later from the bartender that Jazz ate people who touched her, anywhere, but particularly around her ears.

I, too, have fond memories of CIBC.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5