Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,098
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 26
RonDon 25
erb923 23
kim 23
GaKaye 21
mahokid 20
Member Spotlight
MrTim-BTV
MrTim-BTV
Essex Junction, VT
Posts: 52
Joined: April 2019
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
20 members (socamon, Kennys, Rjunk, marksxm, Steve&Rachel, Stashu11, Canuck54, Ottoman, pandpfromcanada, Kelly G, mahokid, charlie, capt8, Rumlover, 6 invisible), 657 guests, and 87 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#285975 07/13/2022 08:11 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
tpcook Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
Does anyone have a starlink system on Virgin Gorda? Does it work? I have a system that I want to bring down and use.


tpcook
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
We signed up and paid the deposit. They said 2023.

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987
Likes: 1
Looks like currently USVI is well covered but BVI not so much.

I am on the waitlist as well in Northern VA for a home unit but I just ordered one of these.

StartLink RV

Should be arriving soon and FYI... You don't need an RV! clapping


Chuck W.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
tpcook Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349
Likes: 3
You signed up for a unit in the BVI What was the charge? The unit I have cost about $500 and then $50/month for service


tpcook
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
We signed up with a Trellis Bay address. Just go to their website.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5